Tuesday, December 4, 2007

thanks guys

i just want to say thanks for the comments and advice from my last entry.
it's moments like these when i'm glad i finally decided to create this blog.

in a way, it's like i'm not going through this alone. it's great that i'm able to write down what i'm going through and get such positive feed back.

i have a question for "devil's advocate."
since you didn't have a link to a blog, i assume you don't have one.
out of curiousity, i was wondering what stage in life that you're going through?
are you closeted, in the process of coming out, or already out?
it actually sounds like you're out at least to a few people because your comment seems to be coming from experience.
i just want to say thanks again. don't feel the need to answer this if you choose not to.
it's totally up to you on what you feel comfortable commenting on.
it's really just out of my own curiousity as to who out there is reading this.


anyway, so for those of you wondering what i ended up doing i'll tell you.
i didn't do anything. lol. i don't know if it was the best thing to, but that's just what i did.
i didn't resond back to the text.
it's not unusual for me to not reply back anyway. there are plenty of times i get texts and don't always reply back. it's either because i'm busy or that i just simply forget to text back until it's too late.
let's just say that i "conveniently" forgot about it. *wink*
hahaha!
oh well, we'll just wait and see what happens.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im really taken my your blog-I can completely feel your fear and uncertainty (because I feel exactly the same way!) I think the best thing to do is come out when you're ready and not when other people force you to. Having said that Ive decided that tehre is no perfect time when you will feel 100% comfortable about it, but coming out is the final step to feeling 100% comfortable.

Ive come out to 2 friends of mine, but am otherwise totally in the closet. The first time I told someone was just after Id accepted i was gay, in my mind. Then I came out when I was really drunk and dont even remember it much. I freaked out massively after I sobered up. But thankfully I trust this friend with my life and know she wouldnt ever say anything. Im mentioning this because if you have a friend you can trust like that, then coming out to them can be a good interim step. My friend has given me so much support and really helped me get to the point where Im ready to come out to everyone, and its been nearly 2 years. Plus, its helped me to feel more comfortable with myself. Im not articulate at all and am wording this really badly but I hope Im making some sense to you!

Mr. X said...

you didn't word it badly! it made total sense to me! thanks! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm still mostly in the closet, but, yes, I do speak from some experience. I mainly speak with empathy though. I also wanted you to know that you're so not alone.

Take Care.

Mr. X said...

thanks again and thanks for you're great support and advice!