Sunday, January 6, 2008

the closet

i was standing next to my mom as i was talking to her.
she was sitting down at her desk about to check her email on her laptop.
as the aol welcome page loaded, i ended my conversation and was looking at the aol "headlines."
she was reading them as they kept changing.
then i heard her say,
"are you afraid of the closet?"

...

i think i froze for a really long second!
only to be completely relieved when i heard,
"ways to organize it and keep things in their place."

whew!

of course, being the paranoid person that i am, i immediately thought it was going to be an article or something to do with
homosexuality and being in the "closet."
talk about potential akwardness!

hahahaha.

door

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey man, thanks for the comments on my blog - I really appreciate it. Your blog is great too, I just added it to my blog-roll.

Closeted said...

WOW, I would have crap in my pants if that happen to me...lol.

K said...

I agree....that is a totaly "OMG I think I just stat myself" moment