Thursday, November 29, 2007

funny scenarios...

sometimes i play funny scenarios in my head as to how i might come out to my parents...it's mostly just for fun. i really wouldn't play them out in real life. i think every now and then i'll post some as i make them up.
earlier today, this is the one i made up;

"mom...we need to talk..."
"okay, what's wrong?"
"um..i accidently got somebody pregnant..."
"WHAT?!?"
"...uh, just kidding. i just wanted to say, that i'm gay."
*looks at me confused*
"...oh...?"

yeah, so i figured if i give her something really shocking at first...telling her i'm gay wouldn't seem like such a big deal. she would have already used up all her energy with her initial reaction.
ha!

i used to do this with my dad when i was younger. if i wanted him to buy me something i would tell him the price was higher than it actually was...then later tell i'd him it was actually lower to make it not seem so expensive.

No comments: