Thursday, November 8, 2007

college

okay, so a quick condensed version of some background info.;

after high school, i went to a college which was pretty far from my home.
it is about a three hour plane ride, but driving there is soo much longer than that.
about two years later, i moved back home and transferred to a nearby college.
and this should bring you up-to-date as to where i'm at right now.
i'm currently living at home and going to the second college i just mentioned above.

okay, so hopefully that made sense and now you're caught up (at least somewhat).
now i can share my individual stories while attending the first college and/or the second (current) college,
which will now be referred to as college 1 and college 2.
okay, some stories to come later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok Mr X,

I am hooked, I can't wait to hear more! I too went through the "I cant be ...Gay" stage. I thought that dating a few girls, and also being in a long term relationship would change things. I of course was wrong.